The Ranger 67 models have the same tool set, but the knife has a regular nail-nick opening blade, the Ranger 67 Clip adding a pocket clip.
The Ranger 58 is also known as the Hunter, but includes a Phillips screwdriver instead of the corkscrew.
A later knife, the Ranger 50 also featured the gutting blade with camo scales.
Discontinued - But available as Victorinox Delémont RangerGrip 57 Hunter.
Table of contents
- Large main blade
- Plain edge, one-hand opening - Model 57
- Plain edge, nail nick - Model 67 and 67 Clip
- Gutting /safety blade
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter / screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
Black Nylon scales, contoured in the 'Evolution' style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides, for increased grip. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with 'WENGER' moulded into the scales. The cross logo is a push button, which, when depressed, releases the liner lock on the knife blade. Stylized outline of a deer on the scales.
The later RangerGrip models have black rubber inserts in the handle and Evo contours to allow a soft and reliable grip in all weather conditions.
A version of this model with AP Blaze orange camo scales was announced in 2011. There is also a Hardwoods version with green forest camo scales.
Introduced in 2007 as an initial member of the 130mm New Ranger Series.
There was a period of confusion in the Spring/Summer of 2007, when the Model 58 was packaged and sold in North America as the Model 57. This was corrected by Wenger in the fall of 2007.
The Ranger Clip 67 was introduced in the Fall of 2010.
- Length: 130mm
- 192g Ranger 57 with black nylon scales,
- 192g Ranger AP Blaze 57 with AP Blaze scale,
- 194g Ranger 67 with black nylon scales,
- 196g RangerGrip with RangerGrip scales
- 1.077.057.000: Ranger 57
- 1.077.057.803: Ranger Hardwoods 57 - Hardwoods scales (16854)
- 1.077.057.804 Ranger AP Blaze 57 - AP Blaze scales (16844)
- 1.077.057.821.X: RangerGrip 57.821.X
- 1.077.067.000: Ranger 67
- 1.077.067.000.01: Ranger Clip 67
US Model Numbers in brackets above
- Ranger 58 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Ranger 50 - Removes the opener layer and awl, and features AP 'Snow' and 'Blaze' camo scales.
- Ranger 07 - The 120mm version of this model
- RangerGrip 57 Hunter - The Victorinox Delémont version of this model