- Large Plain-Edge Locking Blade - One-handed opening
- Needle-Nose Folding Pliers
- Wood Saw
- Metal Saw/File - Full length, stainless steel grind.
- Cap Lifter with large Screwdriver
- Can Opener
The scales are an orange synthetic with black rubber like inserts for extra retention.
The scales have a 1/4" hex shaped hole near the tail end which is part of the Hex Bit-Driver incorporated into the frame and scales of the knife.
Versions sold in Bulgaria contain a special etching in the rubber handle insert for the Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service.
Introduced in 2011.
Developed by Wenger in partnership with Mountain Rescue Service of Bulgaria using the Mike Horn Ranger as a sort of base model. Reported to be a Limited Edition in its initial configuration, this might just apply to the MRS Official Version.
The Bulgarian Wenger web site notes that:
The knife was developed in cooperation with the Mountain Rescue Service of the Bulgarian Republic, to meet the specific requirements for working in the mountains. A limited collection of 500 pieces, sold only in Bulgarian and two more countries. The knife comes with a canvas case with clip for hanging on the belt, or shoulder strap of a backpack.
- Length: 130mm - Nominal frame size
- Width: 37.5mm - Widest point
- Weight: 297g / 368g - With sheath and bits
- 1.077.088.827 Wenger AN, same for models without Mountain Rescue Service logo.