The Wenger Swiss Sportsman is an 85mm knife with 3 tool layers that was sold through L.L. Bean stores in the US. It may have been sold in other regions under another name or model number. This knife is very similar to the Traveler model, but replaces the nailfile with a small flat Phillips screwdriver, and features a Locking Blade like the Adventurer. Discontinued model.
- Large Blade - locking
- Phillips Screwdriver - flat version
- Back Spring Powered, Serrated, Self Sharpening Scissors
- Bottle Opener/Large Screwdriver/Wire Stripper
- Can Opener
Red, Green, or Black synthetic scales are standard. Some versions have "L.L.Bean" inlaid or printed on the top scale.
- Length: 85mm (Nominal frame size)
- A non-locking version was also available, it is not known if it had a different official name.
- 6239 L.L.Bean Number: - handle color specifics unknown