It includes both the scissors and pliers, in addition to all the standard tools of the Tinker.
This model offers quite a lot in a small package.
- Large Knife Blade
- Small Knife Blade
- Cap-Lifter/slotted screw-driver - with wire-bender
- Can Opener/small-slotted screw-driver - that also works with Phillips screws
- Multipurpose Hook
- Reamer/Awl - with sewing-eye
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
Red synthetic is standard.
The Matterhorn version replaces the main blade with a 60% partially serrated blade, the serrations starting at the tang.
It was one of a series of knives named after famous mountains - See: McKinley, Rainier
At one time this model was common for use as an advertising knife and was available with various colored scales. Blue seems have been a favorite color for the advertising knives.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 21.9mm
- Weight: 125g
- 1.4723 Victorinox AN: Red Cellidor scales.
- 53481 US Model: Red Cellidor scales.
- Deluxe Climber - Replaces Phillips with a corkscrew
- Troubleshooter - Adds a metal saw with file.
- Mechanic - No scissors or hook
- Super Tinker - No pliers
- Tradesman - A very similar Wenger model