It extends the already large tool selection of the eight layer SwissChamp by adding another three layers containing the spatula, electrician’s blade/small pruner blade and the divot tool.
- Large Knife blade
- Small blade
- Can Opener/Small screwdriver - 3mm for slot and Phillips
- Cap Lifter/Large screwdriver - 5mm with wire bender
- Wood saw
- Fish Scaler/Hook disgorger - with ruler in cm & inches
- Metal Saw/File - with nail cleaning tip
- Pliers - with wire cutters and wire crimping tool
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Magnifying Glass
- Divot Repair Tool - this tool would normally be paired with another, but is on its own in this knife
- Pruning Blade
- Electrician’s blade - with wire scraper
- Pharmaceutical Spatula
- Awl/Reamer - with Sewing Eye
- Multipurpose hook
- Fine Screwdriver - 2 mm
- Mini Screwdriver
Standard red Cellidor scales. Some were produced with translucent red scales.
This knife was manufactured, in limited numbers, only between 1999 and 2000 (source SAAMs), and is therefore relatively uncommon and collectible.
Victorinox invented the Cybertool in 2000, the XL model was replaced by the SwissChamp XLT around that time - with the Cyber layer in the XLT replacing the divot tool from the XL.
- Length: 91mm
- 1.6795.XL Victorinox AN
- 1.6799 Victorinox AN
- SwissChamp - The thinner base SwissChamp model: Removes spatula, electrician’s blade, small pruner blade, and divot repair tool
- SwissChamp XLT - Replaces the divot repair tool with the Cybertool bit driver and holder layer
- SwissChamp XXLT - An even larger fifteen layer Victorinox knife, now withdrawn
- SwissChamp XAVT - Another fifteen layer Victorinox knife