This model was also available in a one-handed (OH) opening serrated main-blade variation, which was initially named the Rescuer, however, probably to avoid confusion with the Rescue Tool, it became known as the OH Parachutist.
- Large locking knife blade
- Belt cutter
- Bottle opener with large locking screwdriver and wire stripper
- Can opener with small screwdriver tip
Standard black scratch resistant synthetic Nylon
The OH Parachutist replaces the main blade with a partially serrated blade featuring one-handed opening. This model was originally known as the Rescuer.
The OH Parachutist is a close ancestor to the Rescue Tool, and was originally known as the Rescuer. When the Rescue Tool was introduced, the Rescuer appears to have been withdrawn from the marketplace. It reappeared in North America in 2010 as the OH Parachutist at several dealers, and based on pricing and general availability, it is likely the manufacturer was clearing out remaining stock as the Dual Pro model offered similar functionality. It is now (2017) fully retired.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 17.5mm
- Weight: 129.5g (OH version)
- 54864 US Model / 0.8473 Victorinox AN: standard configuration
- 54869 US Model: features OH, partially serrated, main blade.
- Dual Pro - Features a different belt cutter with one-handed opening, dual-density scales.
- Rescue Tool - Different main blade, different belt cutter, no can opener and adds special rescue tools window breaker and disc saw
- Jumpmaster - Adds wood saw
- Fireman - Adds a wood saw, and has a corkscrew instead of the Phillips screwdriver
- Trekker - Replaces the belt cutter with a wood saw