The Ecoline version is also sold under the name Floral Knife, however, there does not seem to be any difference between the models.
Nylon with exposed brass rivets
- Light Blue
- Lime Green
Early models had brass liners, so there may be some red nylon scaled knives that are not part of the Ecoline. Over the years, Victorinox has produced many models for the horticultural industry, this model is probably the most popular of the current reduced line of offerings. Working knives for the horticultural industry is a significant part of the company's long history.
- Available as an Ecoline model with aluminum liners and red nylon scales. An older version was available that used brass liners in both red and black Nylon scales. The Gardener is also available in a left handed version.
- There is nearly identical model that has a wharncliffe style blade. It is not known to have a unique name, but was identified as horticultural model 19-030 (1.9030) at one time.
- The Twine Knife model is nearly identical adding just a keyring attachment to the tools. This model may have different names in the different markets, and appears to be more often marketed with the Kitchen Knife line. A serrated-blade version of the Twine Knife may have also been available, but this is unconfirmed.
- The Gardener may also be available with a serrated blade, but this is unconfirmed.
- In 2010 Victorinox introduced some bright colored handles in the European markets (violet, blue, green, and pink). In Germany these are known as the Blumenmesser. These models have fairly thin aluminum liners.
- In 2011 Victorinox introduced a canary yellow Floral Knife in North America.
- Length: 100mm
- Width: 12mm
- Weight: 34.6g
- 1.9030: Horticultural knife with a wharncliff blade, brass liners, and black Nylon scales.
- May also have SABI identifier 40564, or model number written as 19-030
- 1.9050: Black Nylon scales and brass liners
- 1.9051: Black Nylon scales and brass liners, with keyring
- 1.9450: Black Nylon scales and brass liners, left-handed
- 3.9050: Ecoline - Red Nylon scales (53567)
- 3.9050.22B1: Ecoline - violet - 2010 Euro color
- 3.9050.25B1: Ecoline - light blue - 2010 Euro color
- 3.9050.47B1: Ecoline - lime green - 2010 Euro color
- 3.9050.53B1: Ecoline - pink - 2010 Euro color
- 3.9050.70: Canary-yellow Floral Knife (52862)
- 3.9051 Ecoline - Red Nylon scales, includes a keyring - sometimes referred to as the Twine Knife (40560)
- 3.9450 Ecoline - Left-handed, red Nylon scales
US model numbers in brackets