The models in the list below, from the Wenger 130mm range, are still available as Victorinox Delémonts.
Note: Victorinox kept the Wenger model numbering.
These alterations were made from the Wenger to Victorinox versions:
- Additional Tools: Toothpick and tweezers
- Changed Tools: Can opener and awl switched to the Victorinox versions
- Scales: Victorinox logo; thinner; non 'wrap around'; slots for toothpick and tweezers.
Note: The Victorinox catalogue has RangerGrip as one word, the website as two! This Wiki mainly follows the catalogue convention.
- RangerGrip 61, 68 - Blade, openers
- RangerGrip 55, 79, 155*, 179 - Blade, openers, saw with corkscrew
- RangerGrip 56*, 78, 178 - Blade, openers, saw with Phillips (Joint page with 55 family)
- RangerGrip 71 Gardener - Blade, saw, scissors
- RangerGrip 74, 174 - Blade, openers, pliers
- RangerWood 55 - See: RangerGrip 55
* - retired models (as at 2020)
This table contains a tool to model relationship matrix. It was developed for the Wenger Rangers, however as Victorinox used the same numbers for the Delémont Rangers - it can also be used for the Delémonts. Note: The Delémont Boatsman is the equivalent to the Wenger Alinghi 181
Current standard models as at 2020 (excluding special editions etc)