Discontinued Model - Fairly rare.
Silver ribbed Alox, with a Swiss Cross logo.
In 2011 a chartreuse-yellow and black-scaled version was produced in a short special-run of fifty knives. This version features the silver Swiss Cross, a numbered blade, and special bi-color coloured scales (chartreuse top, black bottom) with a black electric-graphic symbol in the printing panel on the top scale.
- Length: 93mm
- 2201: Silver Alox - An older numbering system
- 0.8010.27: Silver Alox with a cross
- Electrician - Two-layers: adds a regular blade, reamer, and cap-lifter/screwdriver
- Electrician Plus - Three-layers: adds a regular blade, reamer, cap-lifter/screwdriver and a wood saw
- Solo Alox - A single-layer model with a single drop-point main blade
- Pioneer Apprentice - Single-layer: adds a regular blade