- Large Rounded Knife Blade without Lock
- Combo Tool - which functions as a bottle opener/cap lifter, can opener, and Patented Locking Screwdriver
- Pliers - small
- Magnifying Glass - includes precision screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
Classic red synthetic scales.
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
Both locking and non-locking versions of the rounded main blade.
The Junior series of knives was designed by Wenger “to be friendly and safe for young campers, backpackers and scouts.” All of the knives in the series have a blunt, rounded main blade. Most knives also have a Packlock safety on the main blade; however some don’t.
It is not known when the first Junior series knife was introduced. The 2005 SAK selector lists three of them, with the comment that none are currently available.
1.565.08 Wenger AN: Classic red synthetic (also found as E5156508 and 156508)
- Other models in the Junior series - Bottom of page