This frame is 75mm and should not be confused with the more recent 74mm models which are of a different design. It is close enough though, and rare enough now, that it is listed with the 74mm models. The important point is, that it has a different design and construction.
Mother of pearl, horn and rosewood versions may have the toothpick and tweezers.
Mother of pearl (MoP) and stainless steel scales are common but there have also been tortoise colored and rosewood versions.
The stainless steel scales can have a few different guilloché designs.
There have also been fairly recent versions (judging by the tang stamps) with horn scales and exposed rivets.
- Various scale options see above.
- Stainless steel scales with different engraved designs/patterns.
- The pin holding the non-floating spring is exposed on some (possibly older) models.
A stainless steel model is shown in a 1942 catalog and a MoP model was still available at the US Victorinox Stores website in the late 2000s, so this model has a long history indeed. Originally, there were several models in the 75mm frame series, but later only the Accountant was more generally available.
- Length: 75mm
Stainless steel scaled model:
- Height: 5mm
- Weight: 28.2g
Mother of pearl scaled model:
- Height: 7.5mm
- Weight: 36g
- 0.6800.68 - Mother of pearl scales, no toothpick or tweezers
- 0.6802.68 - Mother of pearl scales, includes toothpick and tweezers
- 0.6802.61 - Horn scales, includes toothpick and tweezers (should be silver tipped)
- 0.6802.60 - Rosewood scales, includes toothpick and tweezers (should be silver tipped)