Mother of Pearl and Stainless Steel scales are common but there have also been Tortoise colored and Rose Wood ones as well. The Stainless Steel scales can have a few different Guilloché designs.
- Different designs/patterns are engraved into the Stainless Steel scales.
- On some (possibly older) models, the pin holding the non-floating spring is exposed.
A Stainless Steel model is shown in a 1942 catalog and there is still currently a MOP model available at the US Victorinox Stores website so this knife has a long history indeed. There are several models in the 75mm frame series, but only the Accountant is still (2011) known to be available from a small number of sources.
- Length: 75mm
- 0.6800.68 - Mother of Pearl Scales, no Toothpick or Tweezers
- 0.6802.68 - Mother of Pearl Scales, includes toothpick and tweezers
- 0.6802.61 - Horn Scales, includes toothpick and tweezers (should be silver tipped)
- 0.6802.60 - Rose Wood scales, includes toothpick and tweezers (should be silver tipped)