Wenger makes a number of 120mm Ranger Series knives that have 2 tool layers. All the knives in the series feature a locking main-blade.
Ranger 10: The Wenger Century with Woodsaw is a bit of a strange name for a Swiss Army Knife, but it is also known as the Ranger 10. This model contains a large main-blade and a woodsaw.
- Removable Pocket-Clip - only on RealTree camouflage versions
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger icon molded in. The opposite side has a rectangular window and a sliding red switch which activates the blade lock release.
- The Advantage Timber model features the RealTree printed camo scales, grey anodized tools, and a removable pocket-clip.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 16mm (19.9 including clip protrusion - for models with a clip only)
- Weight: 118g
- 1.77.10 Wenger: Ranger 10 / Century with Woodsaw
- 1.77.10.06 Wenger: Ranger 10 / Century with Woodsaw - green scales
- 16477 US: Ranger 110 / Serrated Century with Woodsaw - black
- 16453 US: Advantage Timber - Advantage Timber camouflage scales, grey anodized tools, serrated blade, and includes a removable pocket-clip which is also grey.
- 16454 US: Real Tree Hardwood - camouflage scales by Real Tree
- Century - single-layer, no woodsaw