Depending on the scale colour also known as the Watchmaker 85, Watchmaker 10 or Watchmaker 20.
They are often made for jewelry and watch supply and repair companies, displaying the company name on the scales. They are usually purchased directly from these companies.
These watch case opener models usually come in various colored Alox scales imprinted with a white Swiss cross and/or company names.
Depending on the scale colours, they were sold as Watchmaker 85 (red), Watchmaker 10 (blue), Watchmaker 20 (black).
Swiss Army Knife manufacturers have been producing this type of model for many decades, so some have older tang stamps.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 5mm
- Weight: 21.3g
- 1.085.000.000: Watchmaker 85 - Red Alox scales (US Model Number: 16922)
- 1.085.010.000: Watchmaker 10 - Blue Alox scales
- 1.085.020.000: Watchmaker 20 - Black Alox scales
- 16883 US Model Number
- Watchmaker 60 - Fixed-blade watch case opener
- Patriot - Replaces the case-opener blade with a small pen-blade
- Minathor - A larger model with unique tools, designed specifically for watch and jewelery maintenance
- Watch Case Opener - A similar Victorinox model