The Wenger Ranger 13 is a member of the original 120mm Ranger Series and features the folding scisssors/ shears that were introduced with this series.
This model was also known as the Mountain Ranger in some markets.Discontinued model.
Table of contents
- Large clip-point blade - locking
- Folding scissors / Small shears
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with patented locking system
Back Layer Tools
Available in black Nylon synthetic or translucent blue scales - (see image).
Scales have an inlaid red/silver Wenger logo on the top scale and a red lock-release button on the bottom.
Not released in the US likely due to the contract with Buck Knives for the SwissBuck series.
- Length: 120mm
- 1.77.13: Black scales
- 1.77.15: Translucent blue scales
- Ranger 14 - Adds the woodsaw
- Ranger 71 - Gardener - A 130mm 'New Ranger' model with the scissors; Evolution scales; omitting the opener-layer; adding the wood saw