It is based on the Wenger Everest model, and was also known as the SwissBuck Work-Man . It has the same large liner-locking main blade and other standard tools of the Wenger 120mm Ranger Series.
- Large clip-point blade - liner locking
- Wood saw
- Pliers - adjustable with wire cutters
- Inline Phillips screwdriver - with an automatic pressure lock
- Large slotted screwdriver / Bottle-opener / Wire-stripper - with an automatic pressure lock
The SwissMate Buck models were supplied with a Nylon sheath/belt pouch embroidered with BUCK (see image).
Black synthetic scales with the Buck logo on top scale, and a red lock release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
The embroidered BUCK on the sheath is typically in a gold/tan color, but it may be embroidered in red.
The SwissMate 120mm models were a later addition to the Buck/Wenger SwissBuck series.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 22.7mm
- Weight: 188g
US Market only
- Swissmate I - A 120mm SwissBuck model with a single tool layer
- Swissmate III - Removes the pliers and in-line Phillips screwdriver
- Everest - Equivalent Wenger branded model