SwissBuck knives were manufactured by Wenger for exclusive import into the USA by Buck Knives.
- Large clip-point blade - liner locking
- Screwdriver/Wire stripper - large straight screwdriver with automatic pressure lock.
- Can Opener
Black synthetic scales with the Buck logo on the top scale, with a red lock-release button and second logo on the bottom scale.
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991.
The 120mm SwissMate models were added to the series a couple years later.
The complete SwissBuck series was discontinued in 1998.
- Length: 120mm
- Width: 19mm
- Weight: 148g
- 87554 Buck Knives: US distribution
- Swissmate II - Adds pliers and an inline Philips screwdriver layer; corkscrew on the back
- Swissmate I - A 120mm SwissBuck with only a single layer
- Mountaineer - The same tools in a Wenger Ranger