The Wenger Ranger 107 features the same toolset, but with a partially serrated main-blade.
- Main blade - clip-point, locking, plain edge - the Ranger 107 blade is partially serrated
- Gutting Blade - plain-edge with a rounded tip - also known as a safety blade
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter / Large screwdriver - pressure locking screwdriver with a wire-stripper
Regular grey Nylon, camo, and translucent scales are available.
One side has the Wenger cross logo at the top and the Wenger W icon embossed at the bottom. The opposite side has an inset red sliding lock-release button.
Also available with green handles - European only model.
There is also a 60% serrated version.
This model was produced at least until the end of 2007.
- 1.77.07: Ranger 07 grey scales
- 1.77.107: Ranger 107 partially serrated main-blade, grey scales
- 1.77.07.06: European model with green scales