- Large locking knife blade
- Plain-edge, one-handed opening - Ranger 61s
- Plain-edge, non one-handed opening - Ranger 68s
- Cap-lifter with screwdriver and wire stripper - with pressure lock
Back Layer Tools
- Pocket-Clip - Ranger 61 and 68 'Clip' models only
Standard black Ranger Evolution scales, incorporating the locking blade release button under the Wenger logo. Also available with RangerGrip scales.
Introduced with the initial 130mm Ranger series in 2007 which was known at the time as the New Ranger Series. The RangerGrip models were introduced in 2009.
These models were retired in 2014. However the 61 and 68 models were converted to be Victorinox Delémonts.
- Length: 130mm (nominal size)
- 1.077.061.000: Black Nylon scales (16304)
- 1.077.061.821.X: Red/Black RangerGrip scales
- 1.077.061.823.X: OD Green/Black RangerGrip scales (16333)
- 1.077.061.827: Orange/Black RangerGrip scales
- 1.077.061.891: Pink/Black RangerGrip scales (16370)
US Model Numbers: (in brackets above)
- 16319: Ranger Clip 61, Black Nylon Evo scales with Pocket-clip
- Ranger 60 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- RangerWood 161 - A special version of this model with wooden scales and a partially serrated blade developed for the SAC
- Delémont 61, 68 - The Victorinox versions of these knives