- Main Blade
- Plain-edged - Model 68 (Main picture)
- Plain-edged one-handed opening - Model 61
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
Back Layer Tools
Red and black or green and black EvoGrip scales.
- Blade/model variations as per tool list above
- In 2015 the Victorinox Damascus Limited Edition was a version of the Ranger 68, with wooden Swiss walnut scales.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are two of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 19.5mm
- Weight: 134g/136g
- 0.9553.C - RangerGrip 68
- 0.9553.MC - RangerGrip 61, red/black scales
- 0.9553.MC4 - RangerGrip 61, green/black scales
- 0.9551.J15 - 2015 Damascus RangerWood
- Delémont RangerGrip 55, 79 - Adds the wood-saw
- Delémont Single Blade Models - Removes the opener layer
Ranger 130mm Series Model / Tool Matrix - Table developed for the Wenger Rangers - But also contains the Victorinox Ranger models
- Wenger Ranger 61 and 68