The Victorinox Wilderness, is a special run 93mm Alox scaled knife that was first manufactured in 2010 for a Switzerland based reseller. It featured black-coating on all of its tools, and was initially available with standard black scales, later other colours. It is one of the few knives with more than a single tool layer that does not have the cap-lifter or can-opener tools.
Table of contents
All tools are coated in black
Black checkered Alox
- Orange anodized handles, with black tools, springs and liners.
- Yellow/Yellow-Gold anodized handles, with polished silver tools. Special-run manufactured in January 2012 for collectors, limited to fifty knives, with each piece numbered '50/nn' and dated '2012' on the main blade.
- Purple/Violet anodized handles, with polished silver tools. Special-run manufactured in January 2012 for collectors, limited to 50 knives, with each piece numbered '50/nn' and dated '2012' on the main blade.
A special-run knife that was made for a Switzerland based reseller in October 2010. The initial run was limited to 100 all black knives, this was immediately followed by another special-run of 50 pieces with orange anodized handles.
- Length: 93mm
Due to the special run, the identifiers are unknown.
- Bushcrafter - Replaces the small pruner blade with a reamer, not black
- Pioneer Pruner - No woodsaw, not black
- Pioneer Harvester - Adds the standard 93mm reamer, and cap-lifter, not black