This is the only SwissBuck model that was available with white scales.
Black synthetic scales with a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line. This model is also available with White handles.
The Legend was also available with white scales. It was also available with a SwissBuck keychain pouch.
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, and were discontinued in 1998.
- Length: 65mm
- 87504 Buck Knives: Black scales - Swiss Legend - US distribution.
- 87505 Buck Knives: White scales - Swiss Legend - US distribution.
- PocketMate - Larger 75mm size, same tools, no keyring.
- Attache - 3 layers, the only other 65mm SwissBuck model.
- Esquire - Same tools; by Wenger
- Classic - Very similar tools; by Victorinox