Discontinued - But available as a Victorinox Delémont - See Related
The original version with Classic scales did not have the tweezers and toothpick. The later Evolution version has both
Classic, and later Evolution, red synthetic scales
The Junior series was designed by Wenger 'to be friendly and safe for young campers, backpackers and scouts.'
All models in the series have a blunt, rounded main blade. Most, but not all, models also have a 'padlock' safety locking mechanism on the main blade.
It is not known when the first Junior series model was introduced. The 2005 SAK selector lists three of them, with the comment that none are currently available!
- Length: 85mm
- 1.562.58: Classic red synthetic
- 1.562.009.311: EvoGrip yellow synthetic scales
- 1.562.059.300: EVO red synthetic (US Model Number: 16380)
- Wenger 85mm - Other models in the Wenger Junior series (- bottom of page)
- Delémont Evolution Junior 09 - Victorinox Delémont version of this model