- Knife blade
- Nail-file and cleaner
- Wood saw
- Magnifying glass - includes a precision screwdriver
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver - includes a wire stripper
- Can-opener - with small flat / Phillips screwdriver
Red synthetic with ergonomic (Evolution) contours.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however they decided to continue manufacturing some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. The Evolution 23 is one of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Delémont 85mm page.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 26mm
- Weight: 110g
- 2.5013.E Red Cellidor
- Evolution 17 - Removes the magnifying glass
- Major / Classic 23 / Evolution 23 - Equivalent Wenger models with similar tools
- 1.24.03 - Has a Phillips screwdriver instead of the corkscrew
- 1.23.13 - Has a small blade instead of the nail-file
- Woodsman - A similar 'regular' Victorinox model