- Spring-lock main blade
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Wood saw
- Locking screwdriver with bottle-opener and wire-stripper
Back Layer Tools
Red synthetic with ergonomic (Evolution) contours.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however they decided to continue manufacturing some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. The Evolution S13 is one of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Delémont 85mm page.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 20mm
- Weight: 71g
- 2.3813.SE - Red Cellidor
- Delémont S101 - Removes the saw
- Camper - Regular Victorinox 91mm version of the Evolution S13
- Evolution S13 - Wenger Evolution series equivalent model
- Evolution S10 - Locking blade Wenger model; without the saw
- Alpine Backpacker - Equivalent older Wenger model with the same tools; regular scales; locking blade, but serrated