Whilst these models are very similar and have the same base model number 10, the 'S' models replace the nail-file with a small clip-point blade, which is not typical for the same base-model number.
Discontinued - But available as a Victorinox Delémont.
- Main blade - locking version on S models
- Nail-file /Nail-cleaner - not on all models
- Small clip-point blade - replaces the nail-file on S models only
- Cap-lifter / Locking screwdriver - with wire stripper
Available with solid red Cellidor or EvoGrip Evolution scales, possibly other colours. Evolution scales were a departure from the traditional Swiss Army Knife scales featuring contoured ergonomic handles to aid gripping by the palm and thumb. The EvoGrip scales added rubber pads to the regular Evolution scales.
- The EVO S10 has a small utility blade that replaces the nail file, and features a locking main blade.
- The EvoWood 10 was first introduced in 2010, and has wooden scales made from recycled Swiss Walnut wood waste.
- EvoGrip 10.X Blackout version with black EvoGrip scales and black PVD coated tools, springs, spacers, and keyring. The toothpick and tweezers are also black. This model is member of the 2012 Blackout Series that also includes the EvoGrip 11, EvoGrip 63, and the RangerGrip 52. Note: Some advertising material also refers to the EvoGrip 11.x version as model 10.x.
- The Evolution ST 10 is a variation with a clip-point main blade and neoprene coated black scales.
This model was introduced in 2006.
- Length: 85mm (nominal frame size)
- 1.010.209.828.X: EvoGrip Blackout version
- 1.110.009.814 : Evolution ST 10 with SoftTouch scales
- 1.010.009.830: EvoWood 10
US Model Numbers:
- 16865: EvoGrip 10 Pink/black scales
- 16978: EVO S10
- 20041: EvoWood 10
- Evo 11 - Replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver
- Evo 14 - Adds scissors
- Commander - Regular scales; no toothpick or tweezers
- Viking - Regular scales, a small pen-blade replaces the nail-file
- Highlander - Regular scales; a Phillips driver replaces the corkscrew; no toothpick or tweezers
- Canyon - Regular scales; a Phillips driver replaces the corkscrew; a small pen-blade replaces the nail-file
- Evolution 10 - The Victorinox Delémont version of this model