WIP - Better Pictures needed!
The Evolution S111 is an equivalent model but with a Phillips driver replacing the corkscrew.
Both models feature a 'security'/locking main blade. They are unusual for the Delémonts in that they have a small pen blade in place of the more common nail-file. Various scale options are available – See Scales and Identifiers below.
They are the Victorinox versions of the Wenger equivalent models, featuring Wenger style ergonomic 'Evolution' contoured scales.
- Large Blade - Locking
- Small Clip-Point Blade
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
- Corkscrew - Evolution S101 (Main picture)
- Phillips screwdriver - Evolution S111
- Awl - Reamer
Red Evolution, and Evogrip scales
See Scales, Tools and Identifiers sections
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. These are some of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Delémont 85mm page.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 17.5mm
- 2.3603. SE - Evolution version
- 2.3603. SC - Red and black EvoGrip scales
- 2.4603. SE - Evolution version
- Evolution 10,11 - Swaps small blade for a nailfile