WIP - Better Pictures needed!
The Evolution S111 is an equivalent model but with a Phillips driver replacing the corkscrew.
Both models feature a 'security'/locking main blade. They are unusual for the Delémonts in that they have a small pen blade in place of the more common nail-file. Various scale options are available – See Scales and Identifiers below.
They are the Victorinox versions of the Wenger equivalent models, featuring Wenger style ergonomic 'Evolution' contoured scales.
- Large Blade - Locking
- Small Clip-Point Blade
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
- Corkscrew - Evolution S101 (Main picture)
- Phillips screwdriver - Evolution S111
- Awl - Reamer
Red Evolution, and EvoGrip scales
See Scales, Tools and Identifiers sections
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox 'Delémont' brand. These are some of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Delémont 85mm page.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 17.5mm
- 2.3603. SE - Evolution version
- 2.3603. SC - Red and black EvoGrip scales
- 2.4603. SE - Evolution version
- Evolution 10,11 - Swaps small blade for a nail file