The scales are gold-plated and have an inlaid Chinese hand lacquer finish in various colors and patterns.
18 karat gold-plated (5 microns) metal scale borders with a Chinese hand lacquered centre in a variety of colours.
- There are at least seven different lacquer patterns or colours.
- 1991 black Jubilee model (also known as the William Tell commemorative Macao).
- Available with and without the Wenger emblem.
- Editions featuring a nail-file with a ceramic abrasive like those standard on the Lithos Series.
The Macao Series models often came packaged in blue jewelry boxes with grey-velvet lining, and included a black leather slip-case with a folding closure and the Wenger logo in gold. They were also sold in ordinary cardboard knife boxes with a more common Elite series velvet slip-case.
The Regency, Royale, Imperiale & Jubilee models were 24 karat gold-plated with special imprints. They featured a pen blade, scissors, nail-file and nail cleaner.
- 1.86.51: Red
- 1.86.50: Red - without the Wenger logo
- 1.86.53: Green
- 1.86.52: Green - without the Wenger logo
- 1.86.55: Gray
- 1.86.54: Gray - without the Wenger logo
- 1.86.57: Brown
- 1.86.59: Aqua
- 1.86.61: Blue
- 1.86.63: Black
US Model Numbers:
- 16670: Red
- 16671: Green-marbled
- 16673: Brown-marbled
- 16675: Blue-marbled
- 16676: Black
- Lithos Series - Very similar luxury models with gold and inlaid stone scales
- Esquire - Regular model. Same layer tools, adds the toothpick, tweezers, and keyring, various non-luxury scale options
- Deluxe - Similar Victorinox model with precious metal scales