- Large drop-point blade
- Small pruning blade
- Cap-lifter / Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver - with wire-stripper
Silver ribbed Alox
- Early models have silver Alox scales with the silver Swiss cross (Old Cross).
- Advertising, or premium scales, models have featured various coloured anodized handles.
- In May 2011 Victorinox produced a limited numbered edition with black Alox scales and black Swiss cross. The number was stamped (50/nn) in the engraving panel on the top scale.
- A special-run in March 2012 produced a bright green Pioneer Rancher for the collectors market. Limited to fifty knives, each knife is numbered with an engraving on the small pruner blade in the format nn/50. This appears to be the first time this exact color has been used on a 93mm Alox, but may have been used in the past for promotional items.
- 0.8140.20: Red Alox with Old Cross
- 0.8140.26: Silver Alox with Victorinox shield
- Electrician - A small sheepsfoot blade with scraper replaces replaces the small pruner blade
- Pioneer - The can-opener replaces the small pruner blade
- Pioneer Harvester - Adds a woodsaw