The Victorinox Technician Plus is a fairly rare 93mm Alox scaled knife that adds a woodsaw to the tools of the uncommon Technician model; both of which share many design aspects of the Pioneer. The Technician Plus is one of the very few models which has a small narrow screwdriver known as the Technician's screwdriver, and one of the few that does not include the standard can-opener tool. The name Technician Plus may not have been official, but is now the common name used. Discontinued model.
Silver ribbed Alox scales with plain silver cross (same as vintage Electrician models). Red Alox scales with the plain silver cross were also produced, but are less common.
- Length: 93mm
- This model was produced with an Elinox, as well as a Victorinox, tang-stamp, and early versions have brass liners.
- The Elinox version was also produced with Red Alox scales and bail.
Pictured in old 1970s catalog.
- 0.8110.27 Victorinox: Silver Alox with Silver Cross
- 2211 Victorinox: old article/model number (1970s ?)
- Farmer - replaces screwdriver with can-opener, adds keyring, slightly different scales.
- Electrician Plus - replaces screwdriver with Electrician's blade. Vintage model has same scales.
- Pioneer Harvester - replaces screwdriver with Pruning blade, slightly different scales.
- Technician - removes woodsaw.
- Pioneer - removes woodsaw, replaces screwdriver with can-opener, adds keyring, slightly different scales.