They are the Victorinox versions of the corresponding Wenger models.
Possibly withdrawn - not present on the Victorinox website.
- Main blade
- Plain-edged - Model 52, 53
- Plain-edged one-handed opening - Model 63 - Main Picture
Red and black EvoGrip scales.
Tool/model variations as per the tool list above
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however, they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger models under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are three of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: 22.5mm
- Weight: 112 grams
- 0.9523.C: Model 52 - Plain-edged blade, corkscrew
- 0.9523.MC: Model 63 - Plain-edged OHO blade, corkscrew
- 0.9623.C: Model 53 - Plain-edged blade, Phillips
- Delémont 61, 68 - Adds the opener layer with the awl; corkscrew versions only
Ranger 130mm Series Model / Tool Matrix - Table developed for the Wenger Rangers - But also contains Victorinox Ranger models