- Knife blade
- Small clip-point blade
- Wood saw
- Metal saw and file
- Fish scaler
- Magnifying glass - includes a 'precision' screwdriver
- Cap-lifter/Bottle-opener - includes a screwdriver with wire stripper
Back Layer Tools
- Reamer - Awl
- Keyring with key-chain - optional - also available without this feature
The Backpacker Series - developed for the US market by Precise Imports - contained a variation of this model known as the Rockies. It had a locking blade and a key-ring with key-chain. All Backpacker models had a hot-stamped image of a hiker imprinted onto the top scale. The specific 'Colonel ' configuration/model was possibly never imported into North America.
(Precise Imports was the US distributor for Wenger)
- Length: 85mm
- 1.25.13 Wenger AN: Red Cellidor scales, includes keyring.
- 1.25.12 Wenger AN: Red Cellidor scales, no keyring.
- Monarch - A nail-file replaces the small blade, and a Phillips replaces the corkscrew
- Champion Plus - A very similar Victorinox model, adding the in-line Phillips