The Wenger VIP (or V.I.P.) is a little a bit of an outsider in the Wenger product line, as it was the last, and only 75mm Swiss Army Knife made for some time. This model has the same toolset as the 65mm Esquire, but is larger measuring 130mm fully opened. Available with and without a keyring.
Typically red synthetic scales, also available in metal
- The keyring version includes a small split-ring.
- A metal (possibly pewter) handled series of three models, known as the Nature Series. They contain an embossed image of a Eurasian Otter, Snow Leopard, or Polar Bear,
- A metal scaled variant with scales of the same design as the Nature Series - But plain ribbed scales on both sides
- This tool configuration was also produced for the SwissBuck line as the PocketMate.
- A special edition Switzerland 700yr Anniversary commemorative with black scales and tri-colored 700yr and Swiss-Cross logo.
According to published sources this model was first released around 1976.
- Length: 75mm (metal handled variation is 69.25mm)
- Width: 9.45mm
- Weight: 29.8g
- 16930; No keyring - US model number
- 1.83.49: A metal scaled version with scales of a similar design to the Nature Series
- Esquire - Same tools, but in a smaller version
- Nature Series - Same tools, metal scaled of a slightly different shape and length
- PocketMate - Same tools - in the SwissBuck line
- Ambassador - Similar Victorinox model