Black nylon scales, contoured in the Evo style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is moulded into the thumb area on both sides.
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with WENGER moulded into the scales. The cross logo is a push button which, when depressed, releases the liner-lock on the knife blade.
- The RangerGrip 52 Blackout was introduced in February 2012, and features PVD coated blade, corkscrew, liners, springs, and keyring.
- The Orange RangerGrip 52 Blackout Limited Edition was introduced in early 2012 at the Annual Basel Watch Exhibition as part of a limited Wenger Squadron Rescue watch set (60758MCH). This knife is numbered and only available as part of the set. Like the standard Blackout version it features PVD coated blade, corkscrew, liners, springs, and keyring. The scale is laser inscribed nnnn/1893. The same serial number is on the back of the watch case and also on the lap top computer case which is part of the set.
Introduced with the initial 130mm Ranger series in 2007 which was known then as the New Ranger Series.
Weight: 95g - Standard black Nylon scales
- 1.077.052.000: Black scales
- 1.077.252.828.P2: Blackout version
- Alpineer - A similar Victorinox model