This model is part of the 130mm Ranger line that feature a liner-locking main blade with a convenient lock release button incorporated into the top scale.
- Pocket-Clip - Ranger Clip 53 only
Black nylon scales, contoured in the Evo style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides. It is only available in black.
One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name molded in. The cross logo icon itself is actually a push button, which when depressed releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
Introduced with the initial 130mm Ranger series in 2007 which was known then as the New Ranger Series.
- Length: 130mm
- 16301 Wenger NA: black scales
- 16318 Wenger NA: Ranger Clip 53, black scales
- 1.077.053.000 Wenger AN: black scales
- 130mm Ranger Models Comparison
- Ranger 52 - Corkscrew replaces Phillips screwdriver.
- Ranger 51 - No Phillips screwdriver.
- Sentinel - Victorinox similar model