The Wenger Matterhorn Plus is a large, nine-layer 85mm model, one layer slimmer than the Wenger Tool Chest Plus, omitting the pliers.
Table of contents
- Large knife blade
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Metal saw / file
- Wood saw
- Fish-scaler / Hook-disgorger / Line-guide
- Mineral crystal magnifier with precision screwdriver
- Orienteering tool - ruler and compass for navigation
- Universal wrench
- Phillips screwdriver - with pressure activated lock
- Bottle-opener / Locking large screwdriver / Wire stripper - with pressure activated lock
Back Layer Tools
Standard red synthetic scales.
This is a discontinued model and the Matterhorn name has been reissued to another more recent model. See related knives below.
There is a left-handed version (1.31.103).
- 1.31.03: Standard red Cellidor scales (US Model Number: 16996)
- 1.31.03.02: Standard black Cellidor scales
- 1.31.103: Standard red Cellidor scales (left-handed)
- Matterhorn Original - Missing the ruler compass and replaces the nail file with a clip-pointed utility blade
- Matterhorn - New Version - A completely different model that includes a high decibel whistle
- Tool Chest Plus - Adds the pliers