This is the widest of the two 85mm 4-layer knives in the SwissBuck line.
- Large Clip Point Blade
- Small Clip-Point Blade
- Pliers - Wenger slip joint design.
- Cap Lifter/Screwdriver/Wire stripper - large straight screwdriver with automatic pressure lock.
- Can Opener
Black synthetic scales with a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line.
SwissBuck knives were made by Wenger for exclusive import by Buck Knives beginning in 1991, and were discontinued in 1998.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 20mm
- Weight: 104g
- 87502 SwissBuck: US distribution
- TaskMate I - removes scissors, toothpick, and tweezers.
- Remedy - woodsaw replaces pliers, and nail file/cleaner replaces the small-blade.
- Tradesman - similar tools; by Wenger
- Deluxe Tinker - similar tools; by Victorinox