- Large blade
- Small clip-point blade
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver - with automatic pressure lock
Back Layer Tools
- Phillips screwdriver
- Keyring - early versions include a short chain
Red synthetic is standard, but also available in black.
Fully serrated blade option.
- Length: 85mm
- 1.51.13: Red Cellidor (US Model number: 16903; In blister pack: 16703)
- 1.51.19: Red Cellidor - Listed as the Classic 51 in the European catalog - Different model number could be blade type, or presence of the tp and tw
- 1.051.019.000: Red Cellidor - Listed as the Classic 51 in the European catalog - Later format model number
- Classic 50 - Replaces the small blade with a nail-file and the phillips driver with a corkscrew
- Journeyman - Removes the scissors
- Taskmate II - A nearly identical model made for SwissBuck
- Deluxe Tinker - A similar model, with small pliers from Victorinox