The SwissBuck Remedy is a large four-layer 85mm Swiss Army Knife in the SwissBuck Series, based on the Wenger Handyman.
Table of contents
- Large clip-point blade
- Nailfile / Nail-cleaner
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - large flat screwdriver with an automatic pressure lock
Back Layer Tools
- Phillips screwdriver
- Short chain with split-ring - for lanyard / keyring attachment
Black synthetic scales with ribbing and a Buck logo on top and bottom scales. This handle design is exclusive to the SwissBuck line.
- Length: 85mm
- 87544: SwissBuck US model code
- Taskmate II - Pliers replace the wood saw
- Handyman - The equivalent regular Wenger model
- Evolution 18 - The same toolset in a later Wenger model with Evolution handles
- Fieldmaster - A similar model by Victorinox