The Victorinox Clipper is a three-layer 91mm knife. It is one of the few three-layer models that includes the metal saw/file. It is quite uncommon.
The 65mm Wenger Swiss Clipper, that features the unique nail-clippers tool, may be casually referred to as the Clipper.
Table of contents
- Large knife blade
- Small knife blade
- Metal saw / File
- Bottle-opener / Large screwdriver / Wire stripper
- Can-opener with a small screwdriver tip
Back Layer Tools
Standard red synthetic scales
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 16.5mm
- Weight: 77.4g
- 53311 US Model Number: Red Cellidor, prior to hook.
- Automobile Special - A Phillips replaces the corkscrew
- Automobile - A fine screwdriver replaces the small blade, a Phillips replaces the corkscrew
- Mountaineer - Adds the scissors layer
- Trail Guide - The combo opener tool replaces the small blade and openers layer, adds scissors