They are the Victorinox versions of the Wenger equivalent models, featuring Wenger style ergonomic contoured Evolution or Evolution Grip scales.
This is a very large knife, not easily carried in the pocket, due to the number of layers, particularly the wide compass tool, so the model is probably aimed for a pouch, or backpack carry, or at collectors.
- Knife blade - locking blade
- Phillips screwdriver - inline
- Orienteering tool - ruler, compass and romer for navigation
- Wood saw
- Metal-file and saw
- Magnifying glass, with small screwdriver
- Fish-scaler / Hook-disgorger
- Cap-lifter / Screwdriver
- Can-opener - with small flat/Phillips screwdriver
Ergonomic Evolution ABS / Cellidor red or Evolution Grip contoured two-component red-black scales.
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014, however they decided to continue manufacturing some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. The Evolution S54 and Evolution Grip S54 are two of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions - See the main Victorinox Delémont page.
- Length: 85mm
- Width: 44.5mm
- Weight: Evolution - 218g; Evolution Grip - 221g
- 2.5393.SE: Evolution ABS / Cellidor red scales
- 2.5393.SC: Evolution Grip two-component red-black scales
- EvoGrip S54 / Tool Chest Plus / SuperTalent 54 - Equivalent Wenger models with similar tools
- Delémont Evolution 28 - Removes the pliers and orienteering tool - (Link to be added)
- SwissChamp - A similar 'regular' Victorinox model