- Main Blade
- Plain-edged - Model 74 - Main Picture
- Serrated-edged - Model 174
- Bottle Opener/Large screwdriver - with wire stripper and auto pressure locking
- Can opener/Small screwdriver
Red and black EvoGrip scales.
Blade/model variations as per tool lists above
Victorinox ceased production of Wenger Swiss Army Knives in 2014 , however they decided to continue manufacturing of some of the former Wenger knives under the Victorinox Delémont brand. These are two of them.
For differences between the Victorinox and Wenger versions see the main Delémont 130mm page.
- Length: 130mm
- Width: xx
- Weight: xx
- RangerGrip 55 - Exchanges the pliers for a saw in the Model 74
- Boatsman - Adds a shackle opener to the 174
Ranger 130mm Series Model / Tool Matrix - Table developed for Wenger Rangers - But contains Victorinox Ranger models