Models in the Alinghi series are also known as the Yachtsman, and were developed in cooperation with the Switzerland based Alinghi Sailing Race Team.
Withdrawn - Although available as a Victorinox Delémont - See Related Models
- Large blade - partially serrated, liner-locking, one-hand opening
- Long-nose pliers - folding, with a wire-cutter
- Marlinspike / Shackle-opener - with ruler calibrations
- Screwdriver / Bottle-opener
RangerGrip grey Cellidor and black rubber scales contoured in the Evolution style to fit the hand. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name and 'Alinghi' moulded into the scales. The Wenger cross logo is a push button lock-release for the main blade.
Introduced in the summer of 2009.
For information on the Alinghi team and the Wenger Alinghi models see the Alinghi Wiki page.
SUI(sse?) -1 was the name of the first of the Alinghi yachts and this Wenger model was named after that boat. The SUI-64 yacht won the 2003 America's cup. The SUI-100 won the 2007 America's cup.
- 1.077.181.824 / US Model Number: 16326
- Alinghi 176 - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew; a fine-screwdriver replaces the can-opener; no bit-driver
- Alinghi 177 - Non-one-handed blade; a fine-screwdriver replaces the can-opener; no bit-driver
- Mike Horn Ranger - Four layers, also with pliers and the bit driver; features two large blades and a metal file
- RangerGrip Boatsman - The Victorinox Delémont version of this model