- Large Blade - partially serrated, liner locking, and one-hand opening.
- Long-nose Pliers - folding, with a wire-cutter.
- marlinspike/shackle-opener - with ruler calibrations.
- Can Opener
RangerGrip Nylon and rubber scales contoured in the Evo style to fit the hand. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name and "Alinghi" molded in. The Wenger cross logo is also a push button lock-release for the main blade.
Length: 130mm (nominal size))
Introduced in the summer of 2009.
Alinghi was the name given to the 2003 Switzerland based racing team and boat set up by Ernesto Bertarelli racing under the colors of the Société Nautique de Genève for the America's Cup race. The Alinghi team won the America's Cup challenge in 2003 in Auckland New Zealand. This was the first time a team was successful in their first attempt to challenge for the cup, and marked for the first time in the 152-year history of the challenge that America's Cup was taken to Europe. Alinghi successfully defended its title in 2007 at America's Cup in Valencia, Spain.
- 16326 Wenger NA: black & grey RangerGrip scales
- 1.077.181.824 Wenger AN: black & grey RangerGrip scales
- 130mm Ranger Models Comparison
- Alinghi 176 - Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew, fine-screwdriver replaces can-opener, no bit-driver
- Alinghi 177 - non-one-hand blade, fine-screwdriver replaces can-opener, no bit-driver
- Mike Horn Ranger - 4 layers with pliers, metal saw/file, and 2 large blades.