- Large Blade - partially serrated, liner locking.
- Long-nose Pliers - folding, with a wire-cutter.
- marlinspike/shackle-opener - with ruler calibrations.
- Screwdriver 3.5mm straight edge
Nylon scales, contoured in the Evo style to fit the hand. Deep checkering is molded into the thumb area on both sides. It is only available in black. One side carries the Wenger cross logo, along with the Wenger name and "Alinghi" molded in. The cross logo icon itself is actually a push button, which when depressed releases the liner lock on the knife blade.
Length: 130mm (nominal size))
Introduced in the summer of 2007.
Alinghi was the name given to the 2003 Switzerland based racing team and boat set up by Ernesto Bertarelli racing under the colors of the Société Nautique de Genève for the America's Cup race. The Alinghi team won the America's Cup challenge in 2003 in Auckland New Zealand. This was the first time a team was successful in their first attempt to challenge for the cup, and marked for the first time in the 152-year history of the challenge that America's Cup was taken to Europe. Alinghi successfully defended its title in 2007 at America's Cup in Valencia, Spain.
- 20011 Wenger NA: black Nylon scales
- 1.077.177.000 Wenger AN: black Nylon scales