This model featured 'Scout' branding.
- Large rounded blade with lock
- Nail-file / Nail-cleaner
- Cap-lifter/Bottle-opener / Screwdriver / Wire-stripper - with automatic pressure locking screwdriver
Evolution purple synthetic scales (in two shades? - see images)
The Junior series was designed by Wenger to be friendly and safe for young campers, backpackers and scouts. All have a blunt, rounded main blade. Most models also have a 'Packlock safety lock on the main blade although some do not.
It is not known when the first Junior series knife was introduced. The 2005 SAK selector lists three, with the comment that none are currently available.
The Junior S11 Scout was sometimes mistakenly listed as the Junior S10 Scout in some markets.
- Length: 85mm
- Weight: 57 grams
- 1.011.092.327.X: EVO purple synthetic scales
- Evo 11 and Evo S11 - Evolution scales; regular blade - non locking (Evo11), or locking (Evo S11) main blade
- Highlander - Regular scales; regular blade; no toothpick or tweezers
- Delémont Evolution S111 - Victorinox Delémont model with similar tools; regular main blade, a small knife blade replaces the Nail-file / Nail-cleaner