The Evolution S14 model features a locking main blade.
The Evolution 14 SoftTouch featured soft rubber-like scales.
There have also been other variations of this model - See section below.
Discontinued but still available as a Victorinox Delémont.
- Large drop-point blade - Locking on the S14; Clip-point on the SoftTouch version
- Scissors - backspring-powered, micro-serrated, self-sharpening
- Cap-lifter - includes an auto pressure locking screwdriver and wire-stripper
Red Evolution scales are standard, but this model is available in other colors and materials - See Variations below.
- The S14 version features a locking main blade.
- The EVOGrip version featured textured rubber inlays in the Evolution scales.
- Introduced in 2008, the Evolution 14 SoftTouch featured black tactile Evolution scales, which had a silky rubberised coating over the entire handle. This new handle was designed to offer increased comfort during use. This version also replaced the main blade with a clip-point design. SoftTouch 14 and its box from 01/2012.
- The EvoWood version, with scales made from Swiss Walnut, was introduced in 2010. The wood was collected from the waste of other manufacturing processes.
- A special variation was issued for the Patrouille des Glaciers (PDG) race in about 2012
- In 2013 an Evowood 14 with pear wood scales was available in the French and German internet markets.
- The Alinghi Souvenir features grey Evolution Cellidor scales with Alinghi branding, packaged in a leatherette gift box.
- The Evolution 14 was one of Wengers left-handed models, that have the tools arranged for more natural/easier left-handed use and also feature the left-hand icon on the scales - See image below and linked page.
- Length: 85mm / 3.25"
- Width: 17mm
- Weight: 74.5g / 2.6 ounces
- 1.014.009.300: Evolution 14 - Red scales (16910)
- 1.014.009.302.PDG: PDG Evolution 14 variation; black scales
- 1.014.009.315.ALG: Alinghi souvenir edition
- 1.014.009.400: Evolution 14 - Translucent red scales
- 1.014.009.416: Evolution 14.616 - Translucent blue scales
- 1.014.009.821: EvoGrip 14 - Red scales / black rubber inserts
- 1.014.009.830: EvoWood 14 - Walnut wood scales; no toothpick or tweezers (20042)
- 1.014.009.833: EvoWood 14 - Pear wood scales; no toothpick or tweezers
- 1.014.059.300: Evolution S14 - Red scales - Locking blade (16901)
- 1.014.109.300: Evolution 14 - Left-handed version
- 1.114.009.814: Evolution 14 - SoftTouch: Black; SoftTouch scales; Clip-point blade (16831)
US Model Numbers: (in brackets above)
- 16866: EvoGrip 14 - Pink/black scales
- Evolution 16 - Replaces the corkscrew with a Phillips screwdriver
- Traveler - An earlier version with the same tools; but with regular scales
- Evolution 10 - Removes the scissors
- SwissBuck Sidekick - Same toolset but with Swiss Buck scales; non-locking clip-point main blade