The Ranger is the slimmest model to contain both the metal saw/file and the wood saw.
- Large blade
- Small blade
- Metal file with saw
- Wood saw
- Cap-lifter - includes a slotted screw-driver and wire-bender
- Can-opener - includes a small-slotted screw-driver that also works with Phillips screws
- Reamer/Awl - with a sewing-eye
- Small slotted screwdriver
- Multipurpose hook
- Keyring/Split-ring attachment point
The Ranger usually has the Camping logo on the front scale.
The oldest Rangers have the original, back-spring fine screwdriver without the hump, the chisel and multipurpose hook were introduced later.
The Camping logo is a metal inlay on the older models, on later models it is 'hot-stamped', and later 'hot-printed'.
- Length: 91mm
- Width: 22mm
- Weight: 117.4g
- 1.3763: Red Cellidor (53861; US Model number)
- 1.3763.71: Red Cellidor scales with a metal inlay of a tent and the word 'CAMPING' on the front scale