- Large Knife Blade – Liner-locking
- Cap Lifter with large locking screwdriver & wire stripper
- Can Opener with small screwdriver tip
Not present in the dual-density scales variation
Standard black scratch resistant nylon scales, or dual-density red and black Grip scales.
- In 2010 Victorinox introduced the Nomad with new injection moulded red and black scales as part of its Grip Series (Model: 0.8351.C). These scales do not contain the toothpick or tweezer tools.
- In 2011 Victorinox introduced the Nomad with dual-density scales and the one-hand-opening combo-edged blade (Model: 0.8351.MWC).
- In 2011 Victorinox also introduced a one-handed partially serrated blade in the original Nomad with black Nylon scales which includes the toothpick and tweezer tools (Model: 0.8353.MW3).
- The Victorinox Garant is a variation of the Nomad created for the German Hoffman Company.
According to several sources the one-hand opening model 0.8351.MWC was discontinued in North America as of December 2013.
From 2017 Victorinox only produced liner-locking 111mm models. The slide-locking Picnicker which had an equivalent toolset to the Nomad was retired. The Nomad with its liner-locking tool configuration, became the new Picnicker and the Nomad name was retired. Some models of the Nomad were fully retired.
Note: Both models had been available prior to 2017.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 15mm
- Weight: 103g
- Width: 15.3mm
- Weight: 106.3g
- 0.8353.3: Black Nylon scales
- 0.8353.4: Olive drab Nylon scales, red/white printed shield. Possibly for the Dutch army
- 0.8351.C: Red/black 'Grip' scales
- 0.8351.MW3: One-hand opening blade black Nylon scales
- 0.8351.MWC: One-hand opening blade and red/black 'Grip' scales
- 54834: US Model Number: Black Nylon scales
- 54835: US Model Number: Red/black 'Grip' scales
- Centurion - A Phillips screwdriver replaces the corkscrew
- Forester - Adds a wood saw
- Picnicker - Contains the same tools in a slide-lock model
- Spartan - The 91mm version of this knife