A very similar model, the Dayhiker, features a locking blade (see Variations).
The more recent Evo 11 has the same basic tools with ergonomic handles.
Name Disambiguation: The Highlander name was also used for at least one other three-layer model that adds a choke-tool.
- Drop-point main blade - 2.5"
- Bottle-opener/Screwdriver - with patented locking system and a wire stripper notch
Red synthetic is standard. The Highlander is also available in a variety of solid and translucent colors and camouflage patterns.
- Serrated main blade.
- Camouflage scaled versions with low-reflectance grey anodized or coated tools.
- With toothpick and tweezers - Model 1.11.03 later listed as the Classic 11
- Maybe different model name: Shotgun Choke tool - a third layer is added
- The Dayhiker was a special model made exclusively for the US outdoor equipment company Eddie Bauer, and features a locking main-blade, toothpick and tweezers.
- Length: 85mm
- 16979 NA Model Number: Standard red synthetic scales
- 16150 NA Model Number: Fire red synthetic scales
- 16152 NA Model Number: Smoke colored scales
- 16479 NA Model Number: Serrated version with standard red synthetic scales
- 16170 NA Model Number: Advantage 'Timber' camouflage scales with grey anodized tools
- 16172 NA Model Number: RealTree 'Hardwoods' camouflage scales with grey anodized tools
- 16181 NA Model Number: Camouflage choke tube version
- 1.11.03 Wenger AN: Standard scales with toothpick and tweezers
- 1.11.09 Wenger AN: Standard scales with toothpick and tweezers listed as Classic 11
- 1.011.009.000 Wenger AN: Standard scales with toothpick and tweezers listed as Classic 11
- Apprentice - Removes the back side tools
- Commander - A corkscrew replaces the Phillips screwdriver
- Canyon - A 1.65" small blade replaces the nail-file/cleaner
- Evo 11 - Adds the toothpick and tweezers; features Evo scales
- Evo 16 - Adds the scissors, toothpick, tweezers; features Evo scales
- Classic 16 - Adds the scissors, toothpick and tweezers
- Globetrotter- Equivalent SwissBuck model, with toothpick or tweezers
- Tinker - A similar Victorinox model