The Atlas is a large 111mm Slide-Lock Victorinox model. It has standard red scratch resistant nylon handles.
- Large Blade with a Slide Lock
- Wood Saw
- Pliers with wire crimper and wire cutter
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Bottle Opener with large screwdriver & wire stripper
- Can Opener with small screwdriver tip
Standard scales are red synthetic (Nylon).
Victorinox ceased production of slide-lock models in 2017. This model was not converted to liner-lock so was fully retired.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: 22.8mm
- Weight: 149g
- 0.9033 (US Model Number - 54741)
- Carpenter - Phillips screwdriver replaces corkscrew
- Tradesman - adds Metal Saw/File
- Rucksack - No Pliers or Phillips screwdriver
- Hercules - Adds Scissors and Long inline Phillips
- Trekker - Similar liner-lock knife, no Pliers or Corkscrew, different Phillips screwdriver