- Large partially serrated blade - - Liner-locking
- Shackle-opener with marlin spike
- Inline Phillips screwdriver
- Cap-lifter with large screwdriver - liner locking in post 2017 version
- Can-opener with small screwdriver
The current model is also supplied with an orange or black lanyard - See main picture
Blue nylon with a printed Compass Rose emblem. Navy camouflage scales were introduced in 2018.
The original Skipper was available with a serrated or a partially serrated blade. The partially serrated blade is serrated approximately ¾ of the length, starting at the tip, giving a 60mm serrated edge and a 19.5mm straight edge.
Only the partially serrated blade is available with the newer liner-lock version.
Some earlier models had red Nylon scales. These models are less common and sought after by collectors.
A similar nautical model the Helmsman was one layer thinner than the Skipper, however this model was withdrawn, making the Skipper the only regular knife featuring the slim marlin spike.
The Skipper was one of the original 111mm slide-lock models. However, from 2017 Victorinox only produced liner-locking 111mm models. The Skipper was converted to be liner-locking in 2017.
- Length: 111mm
- Width: Liner-lock: 23mm; Slide-lock: 23mm
- Weight: Liner-lock: 183g; Slide-lock: 152g
- 0.8593.2W: Liner-lock; ¾ serrated blade; blue scales
- 0.8593.W942: Liner-lock; navy camouflage scales, black lanyard
- 0.9093.2W: Slide-lock, ¾ serrated blade, blue scales (US Model No.: 53663)
- Skipper Pro - Same scales and lanyard; Different marlin spike; OH-blade; Drops the pliers, in-line Phillips SD, corkscrew
- Helmsman - No pliers or inline Phillips, backside Phillips replaces the corkscrew
- Atlas – Exchanges the marlin spike for a wood saw